Standard fiber patch cord
Economy Premade Cables -- Duplex Multimode
Look, everyone knows lasers are cool. You can blow holes in university statues or destroy homes with popcorn. If you fancy yourself a 'real genius' you can even use them to transport data! The best way to contain those beams into something really useful is to shoot them down a TechLogix Networx Fiber Optic patch cable.
The 50/125 micron OM4 multimode fiber optic cable is suitable for 10Gigabit, 40GBase-SR4, 100GBase-SR10 and higher bandwidth applications, such as in data centers, telecom rooms, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any place fiber jumper cables are needed. It meets RoHS compliant and cable is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure high quality.
- Duplex Fiber Count
- Available in 3 configurations - LC/LC, SC/SC, and LC/SC
- UPC to UPC Polish Type
- Quality zirconia ceramic ferrule ensures optimum IL and RL, giving you excellent performance.
- Industry standard flammability rating OFNR (Riser) jacket and duplex fiber connector which meets EIA/TIA 604-2 for high speed cabling networks.
- 50/125µm fiber core and 2.0mm cable diameter provide maximum protection.
- Comprehensive performance testing makes sure the cables work more securely and data transmission more reliable and stable in your network.