HDMI 2.0, Control & Ethernet over Two Fiber Optic Cable Extender Set
HDMI/DisplayPort, Control & Ethernet over Two Fiber Optic Cable Extender Set
AV signal distribution is no longer limited by signal bandwidth, signal format or by distance. The TL-IPFO-KIT transmits 18G HDMI, bi-directional IR, bi-directional RS232 and 1G ethernet over a standard duplex fiber optic cable.
The TL-IPFO-KIT replaces a traditional HDMI cable with active electronics designed specifically for sending audio and video signals up to 984 feet. Simply connect the IPFO transmitter to your source device (often a switcher, matrix, DVD player or cable box), connect the IPFO receiver to your destination device (often a display or projector), connect the two units with a duplex fiber optic patch cord (sold separately), and connect the power supplies.
Unlike boosters or twisted pair extenders, the TL-IPFO-KIT uses fiber optic technology that is immune to outside electrical interference and will better future-proof your facility.
Additional features include a DisplayPort input on the IPFO transmitter for connecting DisplayPort inputs, an HDMI output on the IPFO receiver with built-in DisplayPort to HDMI conversion, analog audio de-embedding and HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 compliancy.
- Includes transmitter, receiver, mounting hardware, two power supplies and accessories
- HDMI & DisplayPort inputs on the transmitter
- HDMI output on the receiver
- Automatic DisplayPort to HDMI conversion
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports maximum resolutions of 4K@60 4:4:4 & 4K@60 4:2:0 HDR
- Supports multichannel audio including 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby TrueHD
- Implements minimal compression on signals over 10G for signal distribution through network hardware
- Zero frame latency
- Bi-directional IR & RS232 pass-through
- Ethernet pass-through (1G) for network and web-enabled device connectivity
- Selectable analog audio embedding and de-embedding on both the transmitter and receiver
- 1,000 ft. (300m) max distance on fiber-based networks
- 20km max distance on single mode fiber-based networks when exchanging the SFP+ module
- Immune to RF and EM interference
- Requires power at both the transmitter and receiver
- Duplex LC fiber optic connectors
- Locking power supply