Ethernet SFP to SFP Media Converter with 2 GE SFP Slots
Fiber-based Media Converter -- SFP to SFP
TechLogix media converters adapt fiber signals to a variety of different formats and/or cable types.
The TL-MC-1S1S features two SFP ports (SFP module sold separately), effectively adapting signals between different fiber types. In most applications, the TL-MC-1S1S adapts single mode fiber to multimode fiber and vice versa.
The MC-1S1S supports multimode fiber when paired with a multimode SFP module and single mode fiber when paired with a single mode SFP module.
- Convert signals between different fiber types (single mode to multimode and vice versa)
- Two SFP (fiber) ports
- 100Mbps to 1250Mbps data rates
- 850nm/1310nm/1490nm/1550nm supported wavelengths
- Single mode and multimode fiber compatible (SFP module dependent)
- SFP module sold separately
- Suggested multimode module: TL-1GSFP-MM550
- Multimode max distance: 550m (1,805 ft.)
- Suggested single mode module: TL-1GSFP-SM20K
- Single mode max distance: 20km (12.4 miles)
- 0 degree to 60 degree C operating temperature
- 1.0" x 2.75" x 3.6" (26mm x 70mm x 93mm)
- 5V power supply (included)
- IEEE 802.3z & 802.3ab compliant
- 1000Base - SX/LX/EX/ZX
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Plug-and-play compliant