18G HDMI & Control over Twisted Pair Cable Extender -- 100m
18G HDMI, Audio, & Control over Twisted Pair Cable Extender Set -- 100m
The TechLogix TL-TP100-HDC2 revolutionizes high-bandwidth HDMI signal distribution by transmitting 18G HDMI signals, including HDR and 4K@60 4:4:4, up to 100m (330 ft.) over shielded twisted pair cabling (Category 5e or greater).
The system works by lightly compressing signals above 10G for twisted pair transport, and then uncompressing the signal at the destination end.
Flexible options for ARC (Audio Return Channel) allow the receiver to accept HDMI, analog, or digital optical. The transmitter can output the audio on HDMI, analog, or digital optical outputs.
Additional built-in features such as flexible power with Port-Saver™ protection, IR and RS232 signal distribution, and Ethernet pass-through make the TL-TP100-HDC2 extremely powerful and extremely flexible.
The set includes a power supply with international adapters and mounting brackets.
- 18G HDMI (4K@60) up to 100m
- ARC on HDMI, Analog, and Optical Inputs and Outputs
- Deep color, DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD compatible
- HDR compatible
- Light compression (2:1 ratio) on signals over 10G
- Single twisted pair transmission
- HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2
- Built-in RS232, IR & Ethernet transmission
- Ethernet ports on send & receive
- Diagnostic LEDs